neuer Direktshop für deutsche Kunden

aktuelle und wissenswerte Informationen rund um Qdecoder
support.ch
Re: neuer Direktshop für deutsche Kunden

Beitrag von support.ch »

Hi
The original Qdecoder.de page is currently redirected until the head office in Dresden has set up a new information page.
Since the operational business has been taken over by Qdecoder Switzerland, the shop site https://eu.qdecoder.ch is responsible for ordering in the EU.

Your order has arrived :) and will be processed as soon as possible.

Kind regards
Bruno
support.ch; Bruno Ineichen / www.qdecoder.ch für Bestellungen aus Deutschland: eu.qdecoder.ch
meine Anlage: www.eichenstadt.ch
3-Leiter / 2 x DCC - Lenz zum Fahren und Schalten / Loconet mit Blücher GBM / TrainController Gold / Qdecoder
apemberton

Beitrag von apemberton »

Hi Bruno,

I have just tried to order 2xZA1-16+ from your eu.qdecoder.ch site using PayPal. However, when your site proceeded processing my order, it tells me that you cannot send to Great Britain. Is this possible? You have previously indicated that it is possible.

Tony Pemberton
Tony Pemberton
Qdecoder 2XZ1-16, Z2-8Signal, 4xZA1-16N, 3xZA1-16+ Qrail/Qprog
Rocrail, Zimo MX1, Digikeijs DR5000, Rpi4 Processor Control
N-scale 3D printed signals, Great Patriotic War era.
support.ch

Beitrag von support.ch »

Good evening Tony
That is unfortunately the case. Since Great Britain is no longer part of the EU, customs regulations and postage costs have changed.
Send me an email with your address and your wishes. I will then clarify the procedure and get back to you.
I'm sure we can find a way. :)
Kind regards
Bruno
support.ch; Bruno Ineichen / www.qdecoder.ch für Bestellungen aus Deutschland: eu.qdecoder.ch
3-Leiter / 2 x DCC - Lenz zum Fahren und Schalten / Loconet mit Blücher GBM / TrainController Gold / Qdecoder
apemberton

Beitrag von apemberton »

Hi Bruno,
I thought I might be OK because you are in Switzerland and not the EU. I don't know what rules apply to your country sending goods to the UK now - and I suspect that they are very unclear to any European company. What normally happens when I order things from non-EU countries is that the shipper sends the items tax free and an import charge is applied by the carrier company (Fedex, UPS, Royal Mail, etc. on behalf of HM Revenue and Customs) that I have to pick up before delivery. This has been the norm for goods I have received from Hong Kong, Japan and the USA. I don't know if that is what should happen in your case. In most cases the purchases were made using PayPal and maybe they might have some advice on the matter? I think I should wait for a while until matters become clearer, but this brexit is a real problem for smaller suppliers/manufacturers. :(

Tony Pemberton
Tony Pemberton
support.ch

Beitrag von support.ch »

Hello Tony
Please send me an Email so I have your adress. Than we can manage it outside the forum

Kind regards Bruno
apemberton

Beitrag von apemberton »

OK Bruno, thanks. I'll send later. Tony
Tony Pemberton
Antworten